Tuesday 3 March 2009

Well here goes...

My first ever entry in my first ever blog, ive been meaning to get started for a while but better late than never i guess...

And thats probably the story of my life, always late but at least i get there in the end - i have so much on my should really have done by now list - got a tattoo done some traveling, found a reasonable career - as always im sure i will get there in the end

However there is one thing i have finally got round to - spending time on my jewellery and accessories, creating what i think are cute and quirky pieces - and i have opened my etsy store at last - its still early days but its a start and its giving me some focus

Etsy
Buy Handmade
foxystarlett


Im going to leve it there for now while i get the feel for this blogging lark

hugs
becky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment